As a 20-year-old company going into a new decade, we have reviewed where we are now and where we want to be. Our new logo symbolises our people and what we stand for, by protecting and securing digital brands and platforms.
Our Vision is to continue to excel in the following: –
Connecting businesses and brands – working together to create unique customer experiences
Customer-centric, always – building loyalty, trust and integrity
People are our assets – we never underestimate the value of our people
A culture of togetherness – our community supports well-being and success
Protect and defend – robust processes to ensure brand security
To lead, discover and learn – always at the front, never behind
To be able to deliver our vision, we have extended our core services, to provide a safe and secure framework within which our client’s brands are protected:-
- Domain Management
- Domain Blocking
- Brand Monitoring
- Domain Acquisition
- UDRP Disputes
- Bot Mitigation
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- SSL Management
- Premium DNS
We at Safenames have strong values which are core to our business
- Identity. We enable brands to stake their claim in digital environments.
- Connectivity. Using technology to bring people and brands together.
- Protect. We create secure environments that support brands to flourish and thrive.
- Defend. We mobilise a robust legal framework to counter copyright, plagiarism and infringement.
- Innovate. We drive sector innovation.
- Our People. We support personal aspiration to always be the best that we can be.
- Your People. Customer service is our number one priority, this will never change.
- Integrity. We are always true to our moral code. We are open, transparent and collaborative.
- Respect. We create an environment that fosters and promotes togetherness. Where our colleagues, partners and clients are invested in our values and are treated with the utmost respect.
- Passion. We reward enthusiasm, diligence and a desire to succeed.
Watch our brand video and be part of Safenames journey. https://youtu.be/L9LijjMNPc8